Proposal: MTL & UTAH

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
I take it you are assuming that all the things that can go wrong is the most likely outcome here.
No not necessarily but what's the point of drafting and developing players if you're going to trade them as soon as they are starting to get comfortable in this league for - wait for it - another player that you're going to have to draft and develop over several years.

It's counter-productive and makes no sense whatsoever unless Guhle has asked for a trade.

Reactions: Galaxydoggystyle

Wayfarer13

Jun 21, 2020
No not necessarily but what's the point of drafting and developing players if you're going to trade them as soon as they are starting to get comfortable in this league for - wait for it - another player that you're going to have to draft and develop over several years.

It's counter-productive and makes no sense whatsoever unless Guhle has asked for a trade.
Going into the draft I am expecting amongst other things that they may trade 2 young defenseman.All are up for grab at different evaluations. If Guhle is moved it has to be a trade that makes better while agreeing with the arc of the window.

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
Going into the draft I am expecting amongst other things that they may trade 2 young defenseman.All are up for grab at different evaluations. If Guhle is moved it has to be a trade that makes better while agreeing with the arc of the window.
True but only if you mean Barron and Harris. The other young d all stay put.

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
Honest question for Habs fans because I've been seeing this a lot.

What is with the fascination and borderline obsession of getting top 10 picks in this years draft? A lot of the trades include, young, NHL ready players for magic beans. Do y'all want to keep rebuilding forever?
All these (many) proposals come from a a few Habs fans. If you look at the comments , most of us don't really want to do that/these deal(a)

Reactions: ElPrimeTime

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Nahh the point is to get like Lindstrom and Sennecke not a LHD
Matheson
Hutson
Wifi
Engstrom
Is a fine LHD lineup.
Buium will be better than BOTH Lindstrom and Senneke, by a fair margin IMO.

I'd draft the future superstar #1 D like Buium before both.

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
Buium will be better than BOTH Lindstrom and Senneke, by a fair margin IMO.

I'd draft the future superstar #1 D like Buium before both.
I get BPA but at some point you need to balance off and def.
Top prospects all dmen and 8 dmen have NHL experience.

But cant ice decent top 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad