GDT: Mtl/Ott April 24 : Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
this team is pissing me off tonight.....

they will not shoot the puck....and DD keeps trying to pass when he clearly should shoot

expy

Nov 2, 2010
If we lose the series. At least we'll be closer to Desharnais nonlinear being on the team.

Dannyhab

Feb 5, 2010
You know what's really stupid?

"ET COMPTE!!!" on TVA. So stupid. Just say "et Le but" like a normal human being.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Apparently Desharnais falling on his ass 5 times in one shift = playing well. Some people, man.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
DD always plays better away from Patches. Why MT insists on playing them together make no sense.

It's insane. Therrien sees that but then ALWAYS comes up with "Well now that he plays better....I'll reunite him with Pac....." But then he plays bad again. Over and over and over again. But that's Therrien. He either doesn't change a thing. Or makes the craziest of changes. Can hide behind his record in the regular season, which if we lose in 7....will mean what again?

Who the **** will have the nerve to bring that regular season record if we lose?

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
Desharnais can't skate

The problem with DD is not that he has no will. This little guy wants to win. He wants it. But he's just weak. He's small. He doesn't have any strength in his body. He's too soft. Not just soft, but fragile. He's tiny and he falls as soon as someone touches him. It's not his fault. That's just the way he is born. Nature made him this way.

malton

Feb 17, 2009
Solid game so far for Pateryn. It's a shame we wasted so much development time playing Bouillon, Murray and Weaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad