GDT: Mtl/Ott April 24 : Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Pretty sad when Flynn is better then Pacioretty, Mitchell better than Desharnais and Plekanec, my sister better than Galchenyuk, and Pateryn is better then Subban.

Daice

Jun 30, 2009
Also holy **** this crowd is bad..... they're so damn quiet. They barely cheer the habs.... it's like they're watching just another season game

Lorty

May 7, 2013
For some reason, I hope we get blown out.

The bad thing about the fourth game is that we were down by one goal only. Therrien acted all calm, thought the Habs played a good game, etc. No, you need to wake them up for ****'s sake!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
And again....another moment where we wish we would have drafted Kreider instead of Leblanc....we might have had a chance to see Hammond again.

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
Don't worry guys, the boys saw my prediction on the series thread (MTL in 6), they're waiting for the 6th game to make me right :sarcasm:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
DD not even benched a shift. After that, my father say MT make every player accountable. Accountable my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad