Proposal: MTL & DUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
MTL : Reinbacher + Beck
for
DUCKS : Zegras + Luneau
Looking at this offer I ask myself which players are pillars for their team. I personally see Zegras as a great complimentary player. He’s not well rounded enough to build around. I think Reinbacher is the only of the four. Beck will be a good all round player and one that you want in the playoffs. Line au I believe will be a good second pair guy for the ducks.

Overall- I take the Habs so no trade

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Looking at this offer I ask myself which players are pillars for their team. I personally see Zegras as a great complimentary player. He’s not well rounded enough to build around. I think Reinbacher is the only of the four. Beck will be a good all round player and one that you want in the playoffs. Line au I believe will be a good second pair guy for the ducks.

Overall- I take the Habs so no trade
What a load of shit lmao

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
These things always turn into pi$$ing matches between fans of both teams......and throw in the hab haters, and boom, pure entertainment.

No way either team does this, these are all kids that have just been drafted by their respective teams...

LOL................took all of TWO posts, and wham, off we go!!

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Ok but why.

I’m not saying anything about the trade itself, just want to know why.
Zegras is passing his summer with Slaf and CC and having a blast.
Not only is a great player but he would sure fit the gameplan and narrative.
Also i love that player.

Also the Ducks should of get their RHD this draft but lost it to CHI.
So Reinbacher would sure fit that spot.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Be
Not sure why you don't just do Rein and zegras, adding more parts doesn't help.
Because loosing Reinbacher leave a big piece out for the RHD , so getting Luneau help out a bit.
Same with Zegras, loosing him create a big gap that Beck or Roy can fill out.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Yeah right, in what world is Montreal trading Reinbacher
A world where Zegras is getting in the brotherhood with Suzuki, Slaf, Guhle, CC, Wifi these guy's hang out together all summer.
Reinbacher would be the only piece the Ducks would bite (i think), i don't think the Ducks want more quantity or Picks atm.

Reactions: go4hockey

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Just skip the thread mate , wtf is wrong with people like you.
You hate these threads then don't come in and comment ???
Freaking weird you guys
You know what’s cool about these threads on an internet forum? I can post my opinion and its as valid as yours.

This has been discussed over and over again. Montreal cannot afford to trade Reinbacher.

You know what’s also weird? Your grammar.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
You know what’s cool about these threads on an internet forum? I can post my opinion and its as valid as yours.

This has been discussed over and over again. Montreal cannot afford to trade Reinbacher.

You know what’s also weird? Your grammar.
Yeah but at least make a constructive comment , not *not again* that doesn't go anywhere but insulting the OP witch i am sure you like to do.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Zegras is passing his summer with Slaf and CC and having a blast.
Not only is a great player but he would sure fit the gameplan and narrative.
Also i love that player.

Also the Ducks should of get their RHD this draft but lost it to CHI.
So Reinbacher would sure fit that spot.

Be

Because loosing Reinbacher leave a big piece out for the RHD , so getting Luneau help out a bit.
Same with Zegras, loosing him create a big gap that Beck or Roy can fill out.

So the ducks need an RD, and need to aquire Reinbacher, but the habs are able to replace Reinbacher with a ducks RD?

Losing Reinbacher would create a huge hole for us at a mich more important spot than anywhere zegras would play.

I don't care who is friends with who and hangs out in the offseason. Guhle probably really likes his brother, doesn't mean we should add him at the expense of the team.

• Haha
Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
So the ducks need an RD, and need to aquire Reinbacher, but the habs are able to replace Reinbacher with a ducks RD?

Losing Reinbacher would create a huge hole for us at a mich more important spot than anywhere zegras would play.

I don't care who is friends with who and hangs out in the offseason. Guhle probably really likes his brother, doesn't mean we should add him at the expense of the team.
It would be more a kind of Oiler team where the offense is so good you don't need that good of a defense ;-)

Sure. The offer doesn’t make any sense for Montreal and long term they can’t afford to lose Reinbacher if they want to build a competitive team.

There you go.
Argg come on now,,, Savard, Mailloux, Luneau, Barron, Bodgan even Guhle can still do the job.
But UFA market would sure come handy in 2026

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
So you're saying that this offer is BS ?
not sure why you're suggesting that, I just said no. Ducks dont need to trade Zegras, Beck/Roy are of no interest. Rather keep what we have. and no, just because Zegras is hanging out with some Habs doesn't mean he is going there. it may be shocking to know that players on different teams can be friends!

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
not sure why you're suggesting that, I just said no. Ducks dont need to trade Zegras, Beck/Roy are of no interest. Rather keep what we have. and no, just because Zegras is hanging out with some Habs doesn't mean he is going there. it may be shocking to know that players on different teams can be friends!
Yeah you are not answering the question here,, nevermind

• Haha
Reactions: dracom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $731.00
    Event closes