Proposal: Mtl-Dallas

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Drew4u

Jul 22, 2016
Not a chance the habs would do this. Beaulieu has way more value than Nuke. If the habs are trading Bealieu they should be getting a puck moving defencemen in return, not some bust.

valente317

Jun 4, 2014
This time two years ago, most fans would have laughed off a proposal of Klingberg for, say, spooner, claiming that Klingberg wasn't worth enough. Lindell-Andrighetto is a very similar proposal. Give it a year, and Lindell should easily have the highest value of any player in this proposal. He doesn't have the same ceiling as Klinger, but there's no reason Lindell can't become a reliable #3 two-way D within a year. Dallas isn't trading that for another winger with middle six potential

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Good Lord. Watch Lindell at the Worlds in a month and then come back and tell me if this is fair or not.

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
Well well

Stars fan think there prospects are better.

Habs fans think there prospects are better.

Everything is fine in H (homerism)Fboards.

pezcore

Jan 13, 2012
St-Hubert, Qc
I wouldnt do it because losing Beaulieu would create more of problem on our blueline than gaining Nuke for our top 6.

Ghetto or Carr can probably fill in the role as the 2nd LW for now but I dont see anyone on our team that could take Beaulieu's spot.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Well with Nuke being so close to bust land, No ****ing way we trade Beaulieu whos coming into his own and will only get better with Weber. Nuke who hasnt done much with the Stars Offense, who really thinks hes gonna magically become a strong offensive player with the weaker habs in terms of O???

jacks*

Mar 29, 2013
Really like Nuck but the Habs pass on this quite easily.
Beaulieu > Nuck.
I can't comment on Lindell.

account deactivated

Finns > Swedes
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Well well

Stars fan think there prospects are better.

Habs fans think there prospects are better.

Everything is fine in H (homerism)Fboards.

If that is all you're able to draw from the discussion then you're clearly reading something different than the rest of us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad