GDT: MTL@BUF Nov 27 2013 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PricePkPatch*

Damn it, I step out for 30 minutes to do an errant for my dad, while I was going to post a pre-GDT, and during that time the GDT starts up.

I hope the Habs give their 100%. Last thing we need is to be beaten by a bottom feeder.

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
Damn it, I step out for 30 minutes to do an errant for my dad, while I was going to post a pre-GDT, and during that time the GDT starts up.
I hope the Habs give their 100%. Last thing we need is to be beaten by a bottom feeder.

Why would this be something to be upset about?

Also, I agree. I hope the boys just work hard and get the 2 pts. Don't make it harder than it needs to be.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
Kind of game that scares me. Long time off after best sequence of the season, and against 3 top teams. Will be hard to carry that same intensity into this one. Definitely a must-win game against this team. Need to put them away early.

PricePkPatch*

Why would this be something to be upset about?

Also, I agree. I hope the boys just work hard and get the 2 pts. Don't make it harder than it needs to be.

Because I just made a fool of myself by posting a pre-GDT 20 minutes after the GDT has been posted :laugh:

Basically it went:
- Start writing p-GDT
- Dad asks for favor
- Come back 30 minutes later
- Post p-GDT

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
Because I just made a fool of myself by posting a pre-GDT 20 minutes after the GDT has been posted :laugh:

Basically it went:
- Start writing p-GDT
- Dad asks for favor
- Come back 30 minutes later
- Post p-GDT

Ahh I see. Didn't know you actually posted the thread. I thought you were just upset because you didn't get to start a new thread. haha

LePoche69

Jul 15, 2004
Montreal
Dangerous game...

Always dangerous to face a team in trouble after having won 3 games in a row against nice teams. Human nature makes it difficult to focus with the same accuracy.

It doesn't look like it on paper, but it will be a tough game. Ted Nolan's teams always play hard anyway.

My guess:

Buffalo 3, Montreal 2 -- in SO.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Excellent job on the GDT mechantmardi :)

GO HABS GO!
/

RwIYCVp.gif

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Make 4 in a row! We need to make the most of our opportunities against bottom feeders like the Sabres

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Kind of game that scares me. Long time off after best sequence of the season, and against 3 top teams. Will be hard to carry that same intensity into this one. Definitely a must-win game against this team. Need to put them away early.

Dangerous game...

Always dangerous to face a team in trouble after having won 3 games in a row against nice teams. Human nature makes it difficult to focus with the same accuracy.

It doesn't look like it on paper, but it will be a tough game. Ted Nolan's teams always play hard anyway.

My guess:

Buffalo 3, Montreal 2 -- in SO.

My thoughts exactly. Dangerous Scary game Habs have a history of not bringing it against the ****tier teams for some reason but Buffalo is the last place team in the league. Habs are too good to lose this one right? Right?

Final score Habs 4-1

Pacioretty
Eller
Bournival
Briere

Moulson

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006
Goin to the game tonight, found tix for $44, 100 level behind the net, not too shabby.

I don't think the boys will take the game off, they gotta a little swag goin on right now and Price is in so they should be good. I am hoping to see a Subomb in the net tonight to, been a while.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
actually, i see us losing 2-1. even though buffalo is on a whole other level of suck, we tend to suck against bad teams

Analyzer*

We just beat Washington and Pittsburgh. Take it easy.

Lose 7-0.

WTF ?

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
8868596.jpg

Y'all ready for this....

They're wearing those hideous jerseys tonight because French's Mustard is a new sponsor? It looks like they used two different shades of yellow... Think I'll turn the color saturation down on my monitor.

Apparently Grigorenko is out, John Scott is in.

If a fight breaks out in the pressbox Murray and Parros can handle it. :sarcasm:

Go Habs Go !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad