(MTL) Arber Xhekaj has been fined $3,385.42

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Should have been 2 games IMO. Grabbed an unwilling player and beat him. Not sure it is worse that he left his gloves on.

• Haha
Reactions: Strat

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
Oh no....
Anyway...

The consequences on me doing that at my local rink would be more expensive.

It's a sla... Huh a light intimate tickle on the wrist.

• Haha
Reactions: MoneyManny

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
He hit a player multiple times in the back of the head. Not including the outcome to Steeve Moore, what is the major difference between this and what Todd Bertuzzi did??

The league is setting a horrific precedent, but it's not surprising given the incompetence DoPS has displayed
I agree. Knee on knee hits not being punished are terrible for the league and we can't have players thinking they're allowed to try to end other players careers with them.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
I think Xhekaj should be suspended because of unsportsmanlike conduct and this fine is ridiculously low. In addition his behaviour is way too stupid given what he was trying to achieve. Target Matthews during game opener, now the 3K fine will be worth it. Habs need to be tougher, make sure they cannot be targeted without fear of retribution.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad