OT: Movie Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Finally after years of searching I was able to find “Bat Without Wings” did not disappoint. A kung fu movie with horror and mystery elements with plot twists and turns.

Attachments

• IMG_3651.jpeg
    IMG_3651.jpeg
    398.2 KB · Views: 1

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
I was watching the tube yesterday, thought I`d flip over to YouTube and see if anything I subscribe to posted anything new.

No clue how this movie was on my feed, never heard of it, super duper, low production value, feels like it was shot by HS kids but what a cast and I actually found it pretty funny

The Search for One-eye Jimmy (1994) - IMDb

I watched this decades ago on VHS as I was doing a deep dive into Buscemi’s work. Haven’t thought about it in a long long time.

Wow. That is a blast from the past.

Reactions: ODAAT

Mr. Make-Believe

I’m not a subscriber so I can’t read the article.

But I tell ya - if The Thicket isn’t on there, I’m dismissing that list sight unseen.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
I’m not a subscriber so I can’t read the article.

But I tell ya - if The Thicket isn’t on there, I’m dismissing that list sight unseen.
My understanding was that anyone can read at least one or two articles from The New York tim6es for free. So my apologies. I guess I will either cut and paste or not post stuff from their site.

In the event, I have never heard of the thicket. But will do a little digging.

Mr. Make-Believe

My understanding was that anyone can read at least one or two articles from The New York tim6es for free. So my apologies. I guess I will either cut and paste or not post stuff from their site.

In the event, I have never heard of the thicket. But will do a little digging.
Oh I don’t mind that I can’t read the article. I assume most others can.

It was more that I’m really looking forward to the adaptation of one of my favourite Joe Lansdale novels. Would love it if it did well, despite being fairly niche.

Reactions: GordonHowe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad