Movie Review

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
So first off 99% of movie`s are made up. Meaning they have paid actor`s, script`s, it is 100% fake. The same goe`s for T.V. Show`s as well, u would have to be a idiot to watch this crap. But that being said 1 mewvie i would recommend would be From Justin to Kelly. GREAT FILM! My daughter Jasmine Paprika loved it, We saw it in the Mewvie theatre`s together. And did u know u can watch as many movie`s as u want for the price of 1 ticket (or u could even sneak the **** in). So next time i am going 2 get an Extra large pobcorn, Lather myself up in butter, `n` watch FROM JUSTIN 2 KELLY BACK 2 BACK 2 BACK 2 BACK 2 BACK, A HOLE DAY SPENT AT THE THEATRE. :yo: We did not care for Meet the Focker`s by the way, Terrible film. :shakehead

Reactions: John Price

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Back in the early 00's Adam Candler starred in a movie called Jack & Jill. You should watch it. Never have I ever laughed so hard during a movie. My sons absolutely loved it as well. Of course it was shortly after when their mother decided to divorce me. She ruined their childhood. And that, I will never forgive.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Meet the F***er`s was a terrible film. U could tell the hole thing was scripted, terrible acting. But From Justin 2 Kelly was the Real Deal. Real People with Real story`s 2 tell. It pulled on my Heart string`s. And as a manner of fact, I am going back 2 the theatre 2day 2 watch it again. I love wearing my Adida`s Slide`s 2 the theatre 2 show off my Toenail`s. And I am going 2 order the Corndog nugget`s with a side of Cheez Wiz, LIQUID GOLD! Anything is possible with From Justin to Kelly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad