Most likely "unlikely" event for next season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What is the most likely "unlikely" thing to happen for next season? (Rank them)

• Total voters

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Here are a few unlikely scenarios for next season. Which is the most likely to you?

1. Crosby wins the Ross
2. Price wins the Hart
3. Subban wins the Norris
4. Ovechkin tops 65 goals
5. A bottom 5 2019 team wins the 2020 cup
6. Mcdavid OR Kucherov finish outside top 10 in scoring (no injury)
7. One division has all 3 of their 2019 divisional spots bumped to wildcard or below (ie in the Atlantic it would mean none of Tampa Tor or Boston grab a divisional playoff spot in 2020)

Just for fun. Try to rank them in order of most to least likely as well.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
The poll is for most “unlikely”, wouldn’t that make it 1st for this poll?

No, in the original post he says the following:

"Here are a few unlikely scenarios for next season. Which is the most likely to you?"

You voting for McDavid and Kucherov finishing outside the top 10 in scoring is saying that one is the most likely to happen.

All the scenarios are 'unlikely'. He's asking which one is most likely to happen out the choices provided.

Reactions: uncleben

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
No, in the original post he says the following:

"Here are a few unlikely scenarios for next season. Which is the most likely to you?"

You voting for McDavid and Kucherov finishing outside the top 10 in scoring is saying that one is the most likely to happen.

Ahh my bad should have read it closer lol

Changed my vote to Crosby winning the Ross, he’s got some good years left in him.

Reactions: uncleben

illpucks

May 26, 2011
lol @bobholly39 who considers Sid a top 3 all time player making this poll with an obvious Sid poll answer.

None of the other answers are even close. At least put a Galchenyuk 90 point option.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
lol @bobholly39 who considers Sid a top 3 all time player making this poll with an obvious Sid poll answer.

None of the other answers are even close. At least put a Galchenyuk 90 point option.

I dont consider Crosby a top 3 player all time

I said in a different thread he's top 3 all time in terms of consistency. Thats not the same

Also - thats big talk for someone who considers Binnington the best player in the league

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I don't think it would be shocking if Crosby won the Art Ross next year

I certainly wouldn't expect it but it also still sounds pretty realistic,honestly he's not even that old he's 31 right now(although 32 by the start of the season I guess)

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Crosby finished with 100 points last year and tied for 5th in scoring. Not crazy to think he can win, especially if McDavid/Kucherov have down years.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
For like 5 years straight this forum predicted Crosby would have 145 point seasons. He only lost by 27% this season.

Never change HF.

Reactions: KoozNetsOff 92

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
For like 5 years straight this forum predicted Crosby would have 145 point seasons. He only lost by 27% this season.

Never change HF.

Yeah to be honest i didnt expect him to do so well here. Im guilty of exactly what you say the past few years (well not the ridiculous 145 number) but i think im past it now. I think him winning the Ross is quite unlikely

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
If Mcdavid starts the season around November (due to his knee injury), I think Sid might have a legit chance to win the Art Ross. That would be a nice cherry on top for his career

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I went with Subban, still a good D-man, don't think there's amazing competition. Crosby was a close second but McDavid/Kucherov is better competition than what Subban's facing.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad