GDT: Morning with the Sabres vs Devils in Prague, CZE 10 AM ET - TV: MSG, NHL Network - Radio: WGR550 - Game # 2

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I’m resigned on Thompson because i don’t think wing gets him going. His issues aren’t ability to play the spot related. They’re give a shit related. He hasn’t yet this year. His stick does some work for him in the open ice on both ends when he involved.

Cozens struggles aren’t engagement. They’re rooted in playing a position he isn’t equipped to play. He needs his linemates to drive play…always has. And hes not good defensively at this point. He’s just a guy skating up and back hard who doesn’t know which way to turn. Take the choice away and see what happens. I bet he turns into a fairly productive winger who can close guys off on the wall
Can just say what it is - Cozens hockey IQ is quite low. That's why he shines when he's with Quinn who has a very high hockey IQ.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Good effort by Cozens, good awareness to know Cliffy needed a stick.

Breaking a stick with a slash is a penalty though.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
A lot of weak pass attempts ending up as rushes against this weekend. Joker did one there. Just get the f***ing thing up ice

Reactions: SabresFan26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad