GDT: Morning with the Sabres vs Devils in Prague, CZE 10 AM ET - TV: MSG, NHL Network - Radio: WGR550 - Game # 2

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Lindy will lose the fans quickly if Benson becomes his first scratch. I'd sooner scratched Quinn after yesterday and I'm a huge Quinn supporter.
You could have sat anyone and it would have made more sense given how they played yesterday.

You also didn’t have to play Krebs.

Drop Greenway to Kubel’s spot. If you want a look at Kulich in the top six drop someone to the 3rd line.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
I guess we're playing the Bylsma stretch pass zone exit? Lead to an easy icing
seems like they can’t make quick decisions and can’t pass and need to get the puck out of the zone so the only thing they can do is launch the puck out like they’re killing a penalty.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I guess we're playing the Bylsma stretch pass zone exit? Lead to an easy icing

Which was part of their "strategy" to end last season that seemed to indicate why they wanted McLeod as a skating transition player. But here we are without the forwards coming far enough back.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
Don’t understand scratching Benson. Did he play poorly yesterday, or is Lindy just doing Lindy things?
I think we can view it as simply as allowing Kulich to play in his home country, makes no sense for him to not be on a scoring line, and it won’t be Peterka coming out. Makes plenty of sense when viewed that way and not as a critique of Benny’s play.

Reactions: Dingo44

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Boy…sure would be nice to have just slid f***ing Benson down to the third line and have him available to play in the top six right now

Reactions: My Cozen Dylan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad