GDT: Morning with the Sabres vs Devils in Prague, CZE 10 AM ET - TV: MSG, NHL Network - Radio: WGR550 - Game # 2

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Don't disagree at all. But that PP went south right from the Offensive Zone face off which they lost and weren't quick enough to forecheck off of.

I truly believe this team lacks quickness. And that's a killer.
Whenever they try to play quick they can’t complete a pass. It’s like their brains don’t work quickly enough to handle a fast paced game

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I don’t think UPL was bad yesterday…I only put one goal on him which is a quality start in my book. But he did not look comfortable or settled at all. Flying around and scrambling to get back which is the bad UPL.

Levi looks in full control of his positioning and movement. If UPL doesn’t settle it quick Levi has to worry about Rochester less than UPL has to worry about Levi. Especially if the team can’t score. Lindy has seen the goalie game cost him jobs. He won’t hesitate if Levi is who we think Levi can be

Reactions: MOGlLNY

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Levi making a statement so far in this game. I counted two rebounds where he could have been cleaner. No chance on the snipe for the NJ goal. Cool as the backside of the pillow on his puck play and positioning.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I can’t believe youre still blaming Granato. Adams built a shit team and this is the third year of you pointing the finger at everyone but him.
Who were the two coaches who proceeded him?

And imagine the idea that I (the guy who coined the term Kevyn From Accounting) haven't given him plenty of shit.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Honestly I’ve been watching since a little before Lafferty’s trip and my only take away is NHL referees still suck. I no longer know what a penalty is anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad