GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I really like G but as others of you have said it’s time to part ways in the offseason. Use that money to sign JD and/or Duhaime and get a a good defensive defender. He's simply to weak
Probably have to use his salary to replace him with a bigger physical LD but if they can move on they really should

Reactions: Bensch88

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
I really like G but as others of you have said its time to part ways in the offseason. Use that money to sign JD and/or Duhaime and get a a good defensive defender. He's simply to weak
Then who else will spin in the offensive zone, shoot a muffin 5 feet wide, and then fail covering his man in front of the net within the same shift?

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Flipped over to see the score.

grandpa-abe-exit.gif

Let’s go Aberg!

Reactions: henchman21

Bensch88

Jan 15, 2012
Germany
Then who else will spin in the offensive zone, shoot a muffin 5 feet wide, and then fail covering his man in front of the net within the same shift?
Pretty sure they will find someone. Could be Behrens but i heard he's bigger and better so maybe i'm wrong

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
What a start.

I've gone from thinking Walker is just kinda mid to thinking he's actually bad. I'd make that trade all day just to get rid of he who shall not be named but I'm good without an extension/re-signing. Hey, maybe he'll turn it around and be good in the playoffs but right now I'm completely out.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
We just don't look like a competitor. So many mistakes, too much lazy play. If MacKinnon isn't firing on all cylinders we just look like shit.

Reactions: xAvsx89

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Maybe they don't want to show their cards against their likely playoff opponent. Give them a false sense of confidence. Chess not checkers.

giphy.gif

Reactions: dahrougem2

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
The opponent looks more ready and prepared to start the game. This has been the case for not just the last 5 or 10 games, or a few weeks, but for months. Whose fault is that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad