Proposal: Montreal / Toronto / Sharks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wildD

Jul 25, 2015
Toronto Maple Leafs
Leo Komarov
Nikita Soshnikov
Kasperi Kapanen
Frédérik Gauthier
For
Montreal
Daniel Carr
Nikita Scherbak
Michael McCarron
Martin Réway

San Jose Sharks
Mirco Müller
Noah Rod
For
Montreal
Mike Condon
Alexei Yemelin retain 50% of salary
Sven Andrighetto

Or what would it take to get Mirco Müller ,Noah Rod from the Sharks and what would it take to get Leo Komarov, Nikita Soshnikov, Kasperi Kapanen ,Frédérik Gauthier from Toronto?

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
I could understand the Canadiens being interested in Komarov, but why Soshnikov, Gauthier or Kapanen?

GUY 10

May 26, 2016
TN, USA
Toronto Maple Leafs
Leo Komarov
Nikita Soshnikov
Kasperi Kapanen
Frédérik Gauthier
For
Montreal
Daniel Carr
Nikita Scherbak
Michael McCarron
Martin Réway

San Jose Sharks
Mirco Müller
Noah Rod
For
Montreal
Mike Condon
Alexei Yemelin retain 50% of salary
Sven Andrighetto

Or what would it take to get Mirco Müller ,Noah Rod from the Sharks and what would it take to get Leo Komarov, Nikita Soshnikov, Kasperi Kapanen ,Frédérik Gauthier from Toronto?

on te trade to TOR, no f***g way from MTl.
What were you smoking wen you came up with this bright idea?

I don't know too much about the SJ players offered in the OP, but MTL is holding on to Emelin for a possible trade with the Stars.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
The Toronto trade makes no sense. If you want Komarov try to make it simple(I don't think you'd want to pay what it takes but that's a different story.) No need to have some random 3 forward prospect swap on both sides.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Bad value for the Habs the first deal, and really doesn't make much sense for either side. Makes no sense for SJ in the second. We want fewer Emelin type players, not more. SJ would have to send back Dillon.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Bad value for the Habs the first deal, and really doesn't make much sense for either side. Makes no sense for SJ in the second. We want fewer Emelin type players, not more. SJ would have to send back Dillon.

That's fine because it's not good from our side either.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
I don't get it. First deal is bad for us (don't we have enough depth already?) and the second deal doesn't really make sense for the Sharks.

Gavy

Jan 30, 2012
Ottawa
Not interested in giving up Komarov and definitely not interested in giving up a more skilled Komarov in Soshnikov

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
lol.

Leafs give up the best player (Komarov) and the best prospect (Kapanen).

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
That's terrible for the Sharks. That is a recent 1st and 2nd round draft pick for a back up goalie, a prospect that wouldnt be anywhere near our top 5, and a cap dump when we have no cap space.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
We have no physical room or cap room for Emelin. And Emelin isn't good anyway.

We don't have physical room for Andrighetto either.

Condon I would think about, but I think the org wants to see Dell in action.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I really want to know what you were thinking with that Montreal to Toronto trade... An 8 piece deal between 2 rivals... including 7 prospects...

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
I wouldn't trade any one of those players alone, for that entire Habs package. Komarov, Kapanen and Soshnikov are way better than any of those Habs rejects. Gauthier might make me listen but there is no need for all those contracts, when all of those players are pretty useless to the Leafs. There's already a huge battle at the forward position. They Leafs are giving up a ton of skill for some meat heads and a skilled guy who will probably never make it in the NHL.

OldAsianSharksFan

More 1OV picks please
Jul 20, 2009
San Jose
Sharks wouldn't want Emelin for free. We already have 3 stay-at-home LHD in Vlasic, Martin and Dillon. We especially don't need one making more than $4 million.

Sharks absolutely say no.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad