Post-Game Talk: Montreal/Reimer defeat the Leafs....

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Jim-Halpert-The-Office.gif

It's really pathetic at this point..... Reimer loses the number 1 job, gets a chance to say "hey, I am still here guys" and he can't get up to play? Not only for this team but for every other team in the NHL, because he knows he will likely be gone after this season, and teams are watching him.

If I am another NHL team, I look at Reimer and I don't see a guy I want to be my NHL goalie.

It's sad, I liked Reimer, but.......

Start MacIntyre tomorrow, and we need the win desperately.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
**** you Reimer. GTFO Toronto.

Trade this loser. This loser better not play another game for our team again.

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Reimer blows another

Never seen a goalie take his team out of games as early and often as he does

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
3 terrible goals given up by Reimer. Nothing but a crappy performance when we needed one big save.

DPyro

Jun 28, 2010
If Bernier isn't back tomorrow there's no way you should be starting Reimer, especially back to back games.

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
**** YOU REIMER AND YOUR SOFT ASS GOALS AND YOUR STUPID NERVE TO BACKTALK CARLYLE EVEN THOUGH YOU SUCK

gooodbye playoffs, we never did deserve you anyway.

MildlyAwesome

Rational Leaf Fan
Jun 4, 2009
Canada
I'm not even sure what to say. Some brutal goals on Reimer, terrible coverage, 3 posts, a bad call on JVR after getting shoved in by Markov, Clarkson loses a race to the puck agian, top line aside from their goal was pretty bad too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad