News Article: Montreal loves the Habs

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I probably won't be the only one to say my reaction to reading ' News Article: Montreal loves the habs' was to burst out laughing.

This just in, folks!

edit: nice article, though!

Last edited:

Theosis

What do I put here?
Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
What? I thought they hated them.. This article is a shocking discovery :sarcasm:

It's mind blowing :amazed:

mind-blown.gif

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I wonder if anyone's asked that rat Briere if he regrets two-timing us back when he was a UFA and not atop of the reject pile.

Good column otherwise, kinda scary how fans can stalk players on the street though.

Rikiki Bousquet

Oct 3, 2012
Pretty nice read.

Everybody I know that isn't from Québec think they know that we love our habs, but they just don't truly understand it before they get here.

7 mil. population for only one team, and one that has a pretty awesome history and symbolic significance, makes a hell of a cocktail, even if not every soul in the provinces follow the team.

Spectaculard

What am I a fruit?
Jan 25, 2007
Montreal
Pretty nice read.

Everybody I know that isn't from Québec think they know that we love our habs, but they just don't truly understand it before they get here.

7 mil. population for only one team, and one that has a pretty awesome history and symbolic significance, makes a hell of a cocktail, even if not every soul in the provinces follow the team.

8 mil

HabsByTheBay

Dec 3, 2010
London
To be fair you take off one million for the Nordiques losers and the bandwagoners for the Penguins, Flyers, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad