Proposal: Montreal - Chicago

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Christian Dvorak
Justin Barron(RFA)

For

Colton Dach
2nd - 3rd round pick

Dvorak an Illinois guy. Would be a sort of home coming for him. One the final year of his deal.

Chicago I believe has 6 guys on defense on the roster as of now. Barron fits the age of the young guys, who is offensive and a right hand shot. 13pts in 48 games for the Habs last year.

The Habs could use another forward prospect who is brothers with Kirby and has size. The Habs have a bit of guys on defense I see Barron having slip below Reinbacher and Mailloux, plus Savard is there. Guhle plays his offside sometimes too which hurts him getting into the lineup.

What do Hawks fans think?

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Christian Dvorak
Justin Barron(RFA)

For

Colton Dach
2nd - 3rd round pick

Dvorak an Illinois guy. Would be a sort of home coming for him. One the final year of his deal.

Chicago I believe has 6 guys on defense on the roster as of now. Barron fits the age of the young guys, who is offensive and a right hand shot. 13pts in 48 games for the Habs last year.

The Habs could use another forward prospect who is brothers with Kirby and has size. The Habs have a bit of guys on defense I see Barron having slip below Reinbacher and Mailloux, plus Savard is there. Guhle plays his offside sometimes too which hurts him getting into the lineup.

Pass from Habs. Flip Dvorak at deadline. Probably get a 2nd. If he has bounce back season

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Fun fact, Dvorak was taken with Chicago’s 2nd that they traded to Arizona for David Rundblad. We lost that one pretty handily.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Christian Dvorak
Justin Barron(RFA)

For

Colton Dach
2nd - 3rd round pick

In a vacum it's fair value but the Black Hawks are rebuilding and one year of Dvorak does what exactly?

Maybe they flip him at the trade deadline for a 2nd or 3rd rounder don't really see why the Habs just wouldn't do that as Dach isn't anything special.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad