GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators- 1/16/14 7:30pm EST TSN,RDS (HD) Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SenatorArmy*

Smith is a huge *****, acts tough with Plekanec but he is a quiet little girl with Murray or Parros. Murray was after him in the 2nd and he was hiding under McLean's moustache.

Oh I guess you didn't see Plekanec crosschecking him over & over before Smith finally retaliated? No?

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Man I mean really

MB has to size his team vs figs, ott, Bos, if Habs can't play with them and they can't they need to change the idea of little guys with heart can win.

TheRooster

Dec 31, 2013
Montreal
...but if they win... it totally masks how big of a ****ing idiot Therrien is...

Im at a crossroads here :(

I'd rather they win, since Therrien won't be called out even if they lose by anyone other than HF members.

Also: Bourque-Prust-Moen line. Really??
Maybe Gallagher should fight, I mean we are 1-0 in games where he fights so...;)

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
I'd fire Therrien after a win! Julien got fired when both the teams made the playoffs that year TWICE!

Funny thing is: rumor had it had the Habs eliminated the Bruins in that first round series game 7, it would have been the 3rd team fired after making the playoffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad