GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Dallas Stars- 1/2/14 8:30pm EST RDS (HD),TSN Radio (Part 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

fufonzo

Feb 28, 2004
I'd say he's been playing okay. He's playing with two very good players who create alot of chances. So when he's on the ice with MaxPac, Gallagher, PK and Markov, there WILL be point scoring opportunities.

It's a good combination for sure but Desharnais does his part as much as anyone else. He's the only creative forward on that line, and as much as I like Plekanec, I don't think there's any other forward with the creativity that DD has.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Tonight. Overall.

There's been chances he's botched (I think the breakaway he messed up cause of the back check). The other one he needed it get up, and didn't.

Doesn't mean he's been bad.

And definitely doesn't deserve to have posters saying that they hate that he scores goals for us. :facepalm:

I keep reading posters mocking Desharnais contribution saying that hey, we look bad but if DD has his points, that's fine.

Well those people would prefer to see the Habs lose than to see DD with some points.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Tonight. Overall.

There's been chances he's botched (I think the breakaway he messed up cause of the back check). The other one he needed it get up, and didn't.

Doesn't mean he's been bad.

And definitely doesn't deserve to have posters saying that they hate that he scores goals for us. :facepalm:

I guess I missed that part, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad