GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Dallas Stars- 1/2/14 8:30pm EST RDS (HD),TSN Radio (Part 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Well Price's stinkeroo game came a lot later this year than last year (remember the 7-6 OT loss to the Pens?). Luckily for him the roadie is over soon and he can get a day off for Budaj next week at some point. Ok so we're up 5-4 but does anyone really expect this to last? Our D goes to **** but then our offense wakes up? Typical.

MDN

Jun 6, 2013
Montreal
4th goal was Bouillons fault, he shouldnt have played the man on that.

Thank god for Eller.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Sweet patience and snipe by Eller there. This is the first game I've really enjoyed in awhile. Loving the Dallas play by play guys.

Assuming White injured himself on the hit he threw and the from those little jabs he stood there taking?

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Almost scored again. With a little luck Eller could have 3-4 points tonight. Give him the opportunities and the scoring will come.

Willis Jenks

Nov 19, 2013
So at the beginning of this game Therrien gets praised and after the Stars tie it up everyone is calling for his head. Can someone tell me why?

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
What the hell was the Eller is so bad, I wish we had Oshie or Perron instead?

Not sure if serious or sarcasm...

First - Eller is awesome. ****ing awesome. So if it's serious, it's dumb.

Second - Oshie is awesome and STL would keep him over Eller, even today.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
It's strange. He wasn't even on the ice for the goals lol:laugh:

This is so odd. The agenda is not even hidden anymore. There are so many other people to blame but then, let's blame the guy who, while cleary not perfect, does the best job he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad