Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I don't live in the region. I take what I can get as far as telecasts go

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
RDS was actually pumping Galchenyuks tired the other day. That was something I never thought Id see.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
I have a good feeling about tonight. If not... well, there's also baseball for me to watch.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
With last night tendency, there should be a lot of goals. Considering our defense, yep there should be a lot of goals. This will be exciting! woo... hooo...

A Loyal Dog

Marc Bergevin's Bitch
Oct 20, 2016
It's a home opener, so more like 45-50 minutes :(
I hope Mete makes Beaulieu look like shit, so I could feel better about that trade (and because Mete is GOAT). I mean Beaulieu was inconsistent as f***, but I still believed in him.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Lots of new faces including one of the most exciting forwards in the league and a 19 year old who came out of nowhere and is now playing with Weber. If we do well then that's awesome but if we lose MB probably gets canned. How can you not be excited for this year?

Just seeing Julien's smiling face and to no longer have to put up with the whims of that Dictatorial Fume-Propagating Mangler, is, enough to make me want to watch, all its own. Of course, there are the other obvious reasons, like Drouin, Hudon, Mete, Lehkonen and specifically how Drouin will handle C duties and seeing a healthy Galchenyuk's firepower come through. And Julien's PP permutations, he's trying stuff that the Mangler never even attempted.

And those pre and post game interviews are so much easier on the ears -- Julien is a smooth operator and a classy guy on top of it. Of course, I also want to see if his second time around is more than the charm.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
If Habs go .500 during the road trip in the next 10 games I consider that a success.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Just seeing Julien's smiling face and to no longer have to put up with the whims of that Dictatorial Fume-Propagating Mangler, is, enough to make me want to watch, all its own. Of course, there are the other obvious reasons, like Drouin, Hudon, Mete, Lehkonen and specifically how Drouin will handle C duties and seeing a healthy Galchenyuk's firepower come through. And Julien's PP permutations, he's trying stuff that the Mangler never even attempted.

And those pre and post game interviews are so much easier on the ears -- Julien is a smooth operator and a classy guy on top of it. Of course, I also want to see if his second time around is more than the charm.

How could I forget about that. Gonna be am interesting season no doubt.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad