Montreal Canadiens 2024 NHL Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DarthMaster09

May 16, 2022
Do you think that Lindstrom or Demidov can fall to the Habs at 5? I really hope so but if they are already taken, who do you think the Habs will take? I think they will take Iginla if Lindstrom and Demidov are gone. What is your top 5 prediction? As a big Habs fan, I hope that it goes like this:

1- Macklin Celebrini
2- Artyom Levshunov
3- Anton Silayev
4- Cayden Lindstrom
5- Ivan Demidov

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Do you think that Lindstrom or Demidov can fall to the Habs at 5? I really hope so but if they are already taken, who do you think the Habs will take? I think they will take Iginla if Lindstrom and Demidov are gone. What is your top 5 prediction? As a big Habs fan, I hope that it goes like this:

1- Macklin Celebrini
2- Artyom Levshunov
3- Anton Silayev
4- Cayden Lindstrom
5- Ivan Demidov

I think lindstrom will fall past the habs

Demidov I can’t see making it past 4 tho

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
I think Lindstrom will fall out of the top 10 due to his herniated disc. They say he won't need an operation, but what if he does?

spfan

May 4, 2009
I think 1 of Lindstrom or Demidov will be available to them. Although I could maybe see then passing on Demidov, but not Lindstrom. I think Lindstrom, Iginla, Demidov would the order they would take them in.

SJ - Celebrini 100%
CHI - it sounds like Levshunov is most likely, but a solid chance it's Demidov.
AHM - Definitely Levshunov if he's there. Otherwise, probably Silayev. Demidov possible too.
CBJ - Lindstrom most likely. Demidov, Silayev possible if they're there.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
Don't be surprised if the habs grab Sennecke at 5 if both Demidov and Lindstrom are gone.

I think the habs order of preference would be Demidov, Lindstrom, Sennecke, Catton, Iginla. Just a hunch.

They may even take a D depending on who falls there. But their obvious desire is a forward.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
I think the top 5 goes:
1. Celebrini
2. Levshunov
3. Silayev/Dickinson
4. Lindstrom
5. Demidov

I think each team in the 2-5 range gets their #2 or #3 ranked guy. They'd all be happy.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I think Lindstrom will fall out of the top 10 due to his herniated disc. They say he won't need an operation, but what if he does?
That has already been addressed. NHL teams are apparently satisfied that his back is not a concern going forward.

As far as Montreal is concerned, they should not paint themselves into a corner as far as position is concerned. Take the BPA. If it's a Dman, then so be it.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad