GDT: Montreal at Boston - 03/24/2014 - RDS TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Bourque having an excellent start. If he can play like he did last playoffs... our third line will have a HUGE boost.

Holy Puck

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Mar 7, 2007
Montreal
Anyone know of a good stream to watch the game? Thanks for helping me out, the ones I usually use are closed and this is a game I don't wanna miss :(

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Too bad Bourque can't play like that every game. He's such a difference maker when he actually cares.

Saintpatrick*

McGuire has finally shut his face after that goal. I thought for a moment he's get down in front of the Bruins bench and provide fallacio to the Bruins in between whistles.

Leo Getz

Sep 4, 2007
It scares me the bruins are just going to go for PKs knees when he gears up for a rush.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
@GlobeKPD: Moen dropped off at Queer St. Miller drives the car.

Actually Boston sports writer. Not just a twitter hack, but someone who is employed to be a journalist and report on sports.

Unbelievable.

AmeriHab

Aug 3, 2012
NY
It's regular season and Bork is skating :amazed: no one tell him the playoffs haven't started yet

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Murray in his own end the entire shift. I'm gonna count them. :laugh:

Count that the shot on goal at the end came from Gionta getting a pass from Murray, with lots of time and space to make a play, and he chose to stand still and weakly swing it along the boards back to the Bruins' point man instead. See it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad