GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. St-Louis Blues (Oct. 26 - 7:00 PM, TVAS/City)

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Newhook/Armia were demoted to the bottom 6. Isn't that what people wanted?
Or do you like want Dvorak on the 1st line?

It's not like there is a many options when half the forwards are playing like crap.
Sorry for the cliche but we have no choice but to reorder the deck chairs on the Titanic. Our bottom-9 is ridiculously bad. We’ll lose just as bad but at least I have a feeling of change.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Bruh what? He's been one of our best players in the past few weeks.
He's done pretty much nothing. Being better than other players on the team who suck and won't be with the team, or likely the NHL much longer isn't a good reason to keep him around adding nothing.

He has 0 registered hits, 2, or 3 blocks, but good on the dot.

He shouldn't be here and the team keeping him here is just showing they're not smart.

He shouldn't have made the team.

Playing likely top 6 in an easier league to gain more confidence and hopefully a better situation next year is much more beneficial than this team trying to keep him here to open up a way to send him to the A.

He's here, so I'd give him until next Saturday with "better" linemates/more usage and see what comes of it. If he doesn't improve, send him to Sweden.

ryan callahan

Jan 25, 2014
Québec,Canada
He's done pretty much nothing. Being better than other players on the team who suck and won't be with the team, or likely the NHL much longer isn't a good reason to keep him around adding nothing.

He has 0 registered hits, 2, or 3 blocks, but good on the dot.

He shouldn't be here and the team keeping him here is just showing they're not smart.

He shouldn't have made the team.

Playing likely top 6 in an easier league to gain more confidence and hopefully a better situation next year is much more beneficial than this team trying to keep him here to open up a way to send him to the A.

He's here, so I'd give him until next Saturday with "better" linemates/more usage and see what comes of it. If he doesn't improve, send him to Sweden.
Nothing and neutral is actually quite good on this team filled with "negatives and bad".

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Nothing and neutral is actually quite good on this team filled with "negatives and bad".
And he's being unnecessarily exposed to this shitshow

First two pre-season games he looked good, as did a lot of others. After that almost no one looked good.

If a player isn't quite ready for the NHL, you shouldn't force them there when everything is just going wrong so far.

Seeing how the season is going and how much it sucks when Demidov gets like 30 seconds a game, I'm kind of happy he's there getting that little time than here and just having everything go wrong

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Newhook/Armia were demoted to the bottom 6. Isn't that what people wanted?
Or do you like want Dvorak on the 1st line?

It's not like there is a many options when half the forwards are playing like crap.
Why is Dach given opportunity after opportunity only to keep shitting the bed and bringing down his line. It’s nice to try and get him going, but it’s also nice to have accountability too.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Slaf should score while he's not playing?

What's with this attack on an injured player, who's not even a goal scorer in the first place. He's PPG in the games he played this year also, by the way.
You need to grow up if you think that was an attack.

Someone argued that Michkov was bad because he hasn’t scored at even strength. I simply pointed out that Slafkovsky hasn’t either. Michkov had 7 games played and Slaf had 6 - hardly an attack on an injured player as you so dramatically put it

Grate n Colorful Oz

The Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Playing against a team of ''gros bonhommes''. Nobody in the Blues line-up in below 6 feet. Gonna get dumpstered again.

Polish-20241026-165700215.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Monsieur Miz

Habs

Who needs Michkov when you've got Bustbacher
Feb 28, 2002
Playing against a team of ''gros bonhommes''. Nobody in the Blues line-up in below 6 feet. Gonna get dumpstered again.

You never want that type of team, same as Vegas. You want small fast teams that get blasted in their faces, driven into the boards, injuries galore and little puck posession. Its a system that has worked so long here I hope we never change. Good times.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
You never want that type of team, same as Vegas. You want small fast teams that get blasted in their faces, driven into the boards, injuries galore and little puck posession. Its a system that has worked so long here I hope we never change. Good times.
Habs have never been fast.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
And he's being unnecessarily exposed to this shitshow

First two pre-season games he looked good, as did a lot of others. After that almost no one looked good.

If a player isn't quite ready for the NHL, you shouldn't force them there when everything is just going wrong so far.

Seeing how the season is going and how much it sucks when Demidov gets like 30 seconds a game, I'm kind of happy he's there getting that little time than here and just having everything go wrong
Fairly certain he gets sent to Laval to make for Laine when he returns. I think the AHL is rhr best place for him and this is how we get him the fastest. When that happens, he's going down with a solid taste for NHL hockey and with a list of what he needs to improve on. I think we are doing the right thing here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad