GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. St-Louis Blues (Oct. 26 - 7:00 PM, TVAS/City)

badfish

Habs fan in ON
Sponsor
Nov 12, 2005
ON
Well fellow Habs fans, the feeling around here lately has been a mix between mourning the present and being hopeful for the future, and with St-Louis in town tonight, what better time than now to make my musical debut - a satirical blues song about being a Habs fan. Chin up everyone and don't take things too seriously! Hopefully we get a good effort tonight, and I'll continue predicting Lane Hutson's first goal every GDT until it actually happens. GHG

Edit: before anyone gets too excited I wrote the lyrics and then used AI/ my computer to make the music. I have no musical talent.

Habs lines as of yesterday:

Blues lines as of a couple days ago:

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
8f8Gmqg.gif

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Well fellow Habs fans, the feeling around here lately has been a mix between mourning the present and being hopeful for the future, and with St-Louis in town tonight, what better time than now to make my musical debut - a satirical blues song about being a Habs fan. Chin up everyone and don't take things too seriously! Hopefully we get a good effort tonight, and I'll continue predicting Lane Hutson's first goal every GDT until it actually happens. GHG

Habs lines as of yesterday:

Blues lines as of a couple days ago:

Holy crap badfish that was great. Drop a song whenever you want.

angusyoung

raise yor hand if u luv the beach as much as i do
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I've given up watching the Habs play as I found a more thrilling pastime.

download.jpg

Have only seen box scores and highlights and whatever some buds tell me with the occasional listen to tsn radio but it sounds like the Habs record is flattering to their performance. What would the players grades be to date?:dunno:

Reactions: Rapala and Runner77

Fatbiggie

Unregistered User
Jul 30, 2005
If we end the game with the same number of players that we started, I’ll consider that a win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad