GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. St-Louis Blues (Oct. 26 - 7:00 PM, TVAS/City)

badfish

Habs fan in ON
Sponsor
Nov 12, 2005
ON
Well fellow Habs fans, the feeling around here lately has been a mix between mourning the present and being hopeful for the future, and with St-Louis in town tonight, what better time than now to make my musical debut - a satirical blues song about being a Habs fan. Chin up everyone and don't take things too seriously! Hopefully we get a good effort tonight, and I'll continue predicting Lane Hutson's first goal every GDT until it actually happens. GHG

Edit: before anyone gets too excited I wrote the lyrics and then used AI/ my computer to make the music. I have no musical talent.

Habs lines as of yesterday:

Blues lines as of a couple days ago:

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
8f8Gmqg.gif

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Well fellow Habs fans, the feeling around here lately has been a mix between mourning the present and being hopeful for the future, and with St-Louis in town tonight, what better time than now to make my musical debut - a satirical blues song about being a Habs fan. Chin up everyone and don't take things too seriously! Hopefully we get a good effort tonight, and I'll continue predicting Lane Hutson's first goal every GDT until it actually happens. GHG

Habs lines as of yesterday:

Blues lines as of a couple days ago:

Holy crap badfish that was great. Drop a song whenever you want.

Fatbiggie

Unregistered User
Jul 30, 2005
If we end the game with the same number of players that we started, I’ll consider that a win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad