GDT: Montréal Canadiens @ New York Islanders (Oct 19 - 7:00 PM, TVAS/City)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
You know if he learned it because of Montreal drafting him, or he knew it before?

He did his 'primaire' (school) in french and his great grand-father speaks french.

«J’ai ensuite été cinq ans sans m'exercer. Mais quand j’ai été repêché par les Canadiens, je me suis immédiatement remis dans mes leçons de l’époque. Je voulais que ça revienne rapidement.»

Reactions: GrandmaCookie

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Full of shit. Barron was not a problem that period.
The two goals against us had a common denominator on the ice and it wasn't #52.
He had two absolutely awful turnovers. One where the team had the puck in the offensive zone for 1.5 minutes and he wasn’t even able to make a simple D to D pass which ended things. He hasn’t been good. I just want consistency.

Reactions: Habano

Beendair Donedat

Juice Arse 2.0
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Many posts about it bud

Xhekaj will be fine too, he needs to tone down the fighting and decrease penalties
There could have been, I’m kind of tied up at the moment and am not able to follow the thread in real time. Just wanted to point out some of the ridiculous poor takes. Young defenders are going to screw up, no point burying them at every turn.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
1st line hasn't been as good as it should but that 2nd line is a complete trainwreck. Roy-Newhook-Armia last year looked 1000x better than this.
I'd like to try Newhook at C again, cause at W he's not doing much.

Disappointing Roy was so bad at camp. Hopefully he can pick up his game and be recalled in a few weeks, he has the talent to help

Reactions: The Great Weal

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Head my fingers greasy with wings when CC scored. What a shot! Did he score all his goals like this this season... from that practically impossible angle? Nice snipe.

Hope that wakes them up.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Still early of course but Mailloux looks like the same struggling player in preseason.
Two very bad giveaways but we only hear about Justin Barron. :laugh:
He tries to feed Suzuki from down low and puts it waist high on a puck he needs to put on net.
Damn near ended up in our net about four seconds later.

Reactions: Andrei79

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
I would try something a bit crazy at this point.

Keep Slaf and Cole together. I've really like Newhook's energy. Give him a shot at something.

Try Nick and Dach together to see if they can fire up.

Slaf - Newhook - Cole
Dach - Suzuki - Kapanen

I know....stupid.....but we need to do something to get some secondary threats outside of our PP.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I’m in the Dach believer camp but he really needs to get back to speed quick, and probably needs way more help on the wings to compensate

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Two very bad giveaways but we only hear about Justin Barron. :laugh:
He tries to feed Suzuki from down low and puts it waist high on a puck he needs to put on net.
Damn near ended up in our net about four seconds later.
Mailloux has been shit too but I expect him to struggle, it’s his 2nd NHL game.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Alright CFMontreal is in the playoffs.

Tuning back in, what is this dogshit team up to fel---

Screenshot 2024-10-19 at 8.08.56 PM.png

Aight, peace y'all have a goodnight.

1703176300829.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events