GDT: Montréal Canadiens @ New York Islanders (Oct 19 - 7:00 PM, TVAS/City)

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Dach is not a good player in literally any aspect
I am still undecided on Curvy Duck. At times he has some really impressive physical presence shifts and clearly can bulldoze his way around. Other times... he plays like Anderson or Dvorak. I hope it's the impact of the injury and he just needs time but realistic me says it's likely just another bad trade.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Not worried about Dach. He missed all of last season so it's gonna take him a while to get up to speed. Hopefully after 15-20 games he'll start to look much better and the player we all saw before he got hurt the past 2 seasons.

Reactions: HabbyGuy and Tuggy

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I am still undecided on Curvy Duck. At times he has some really impressive physical presence shifts and clearly can bulldoze his way around. Other times... he plays like Anderson or Dvorak. I hope it's the impact of the injury and he just needs time but realistic me says it's likely just another bad trade.
I’m hoping it’s just rust.

Otherwise, I’ll wait for Filosa’s professional opinion. :sarcasm:

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I find the trashing on Dach a little too much.

He hasn't played well, but he missed a lot of time and is coming off a big injury/surgery.

I'm willing to give him some time.

Reactions: Habit11

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I find the trashing on Dach a little too much.

He hasn't played well, but he missed a lot of time and is coming off a big injury/surgery.

I'm willing to give him some time.
I mean not like we have a choice anyways, we have to keep playing him. People assuming he'd easily be better than how Monahan was for us seem very off so far though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad