GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. Chicago Blackhawks Dec 5th @ 20:30 EST RDS,SNE,CSN-CH, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
At least we managed a breakaway ...

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
We are 30th in the league in first period goals. I'm no Einstein but maybe and just maybe this means that our players are not ready for games? Who's responsibility is that?

Not that I'm defending him, but how exactly is this Therrien's fault? Do you want him to give them a pep talk? Pat their butts before going out onto the ice? They're not even playing that poorly this period.

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
We might be down, but at least we're skating and in the game with these guys.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
These days getting out of 1st period tied feels like a success.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Yes Prusty had a breakaway but chicagos top line is on the ice and MTL counters with their fourth.

It's not a high likelihood of success there

Habs8517

Feb 28, 2007
Montreal
I don't know why you guys are surprised that the Habs suck in the first period. It is crystal clear that this team has given up on our moronic coaching staff.

This is like when you work and you have a crappy supervisor, you do the minimum to keep your job. You don't go the extra mile since that crappy supervisor will get all the credit.

Same thing the Habs players are doing, minimum work, just give a little extra effort in the second and third period to keep their place in the lineup. The players are patient, they know they will outlast Therrien. Besides, they have guaranteed contracts, no need to rush.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
LOL, Hawks almost had another one in.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I think if we actually fall out of the playoffs or are in a wildcard spot, Therrien could get canned. That would be a Leaf-esque freefall.
That's the horrible problem... if you want MT to be replaced you have to hope for a good team to start to lose.

We're well beyond the rebuilding years, this team should be contending now. Instead we play like crap and rely on our goalie to save us. Sooner or later though it catches up. If not in the regular season then in the playoffs...

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I got caught by Plekanec's early start again. Thought that Galchenyuk+Easier starts would make him produce more but he's having a typical Plekanec season. Offense all but dried up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad