WWE: Monday Night Raw 128 - Thank You, Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
**** WWE shop, I ordered a social outcasts shirt a month ago so I could wear it at raw tonight and I still haven't gotten it :rant:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Meltzer reports that Brie Bella is on her way out as a result of Daniel Bryan's retirement. Fastlane may be her last match.

Brock Lesnar isn't advertised for Raw tonight but is set for the Smackdown taping tomorrow night.

Called it. (Though, its a pretty easy call)

S A W F T*

The only redeeming factor is that Big Show can do some of the best voice impersonations in the business. His "Austin" is hilarious :laugh:

I'm sure he's got great stories from the road, too. I'm just tired of seeing him really.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I'm sure he's got great stories from the road, too. I'm just tired of seeing him really.

Yeah, I've heard him on Austin's show before and he's much more tolerable in that sort of media when he's not playing his character than he is on the current product in character.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Will not be watching Raw (Pens vs. Panthers). Will be f5'ing this thread all night. Don't disappoint.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Sasha said on Tumblr that she's legitimately uncomfortable and creeped out by Virgil. Dude needs to stop.

#FreeTitus begins tonight also, right? :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad