Post-Game Talk: Monarchy Abolished (x3)

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Could be at his own team. Not gonna mock the man either. He was the best King tonight and for a small guy fights like a warrior. He's a decent player. That said Arviddsson didn't have a lot going on in series till tonight. Fast and jumping into plays but not really finishing well.

Kempe the only King that got it done. 4G in 5Games but little help.
Kempe' hands would look good on Mc-D's wing. He can move to Edmonton any time he likes.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
For those that say “well the refs just called actual penalties” … remember when they didn’t call actual penalties for us?

We are definitely getting some mandated calls now. Maybe the league wants McDavid with a Cup. Maybe they didn’t want the 1-3-1 advancing and boring the second round.

Whatever the reason, I don’t care. I’m gonna savour the fact that we finally got favourable officiating.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
For those that say “well the refs just called actual penalties” … remember when they didn’t call actual penalties for us?

We are definitely getting some mandated calls now. Maybe the league wants McDavid with a Cup. Maybe they didn’t want the 1-3-1 advancing and boring the second round.

Whatever the reason, I don’t care. I’m gonna savour the fact that we finally got favourable officiating.

Maybe the Oilers were just better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad