Confirmed with Link: Monahan traded to Jets for 2024 1st and cond. 3rd in 2027.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
i want to know who you all are..lol
i was 'emb'
i know cournoyer and larek were there - they kept their names
I remember you! I think you left before I started actually posting. You were OLD school habfans!

Do you know who I often think of who you may or may not remember: SFT! He didn’t post a ton but he was really funny.

But yeah ‘cournoyer’ larek, holy grail were the big ones. But I totally remember emb!

Reactions: OneCupTwoFour

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
Winnipeg Jets powerplay before acquiring Sean Monahan: 15.7%. Winnipeg powerplay after acquiring Sean Monahan: 31.3%.
Certainly substantiating my argument at the time to keep him. Not too many injury-prone japes right now. I understand if HuGo felt that the understanding was to deal him, but this outcome, from both our end and Winnipeg's, strikes me as predictable.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I remember you! I think you left before I started actually posting. You were OLD school habfans!

Do you know who I often think of who you may or may not remember: SFT! He didn’t post a ton but he was really funny.

But yeah ‘cournoyer’ larek, holy grail were the big ones. But I totally remember emb!
yeah baby i was part of the torch club lmao...
i remember SFT...very funny...
agroboy?
habs fan from maine?
holy grail! never made the connection :(

everyone's villain - gapper lol

duane is a friend on Facebook. he became a tuna fisherman in halifax.
paid better than the site

Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
agrohab?
habs fan from maine?

Yeah I was a poster on that site for many years under a different name. That site was awesome. I was on the Torch club as well.

agrohab?
habs fan from maine?

Yeah I was a poster on that site for many years under a different name. That site was awesome. I was on the Torch club as well

Don't forget Sylvain in USA 🤣

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Yeah I was a poster on that site for many years under a different name. That site was awesome. I was on the Torch club as well.

Yeah I was a poster on that site for many years under a different name. That site was awesome. I was on the Torch club as well

tyson that was you, wasn't it?! lol

i think we should start a thread to track who was there.

Reactions: Tyson

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Yes sir that was me, we had a great group on that forum.
buddy! lol.
yes it was great. Crazy to think that was 25+ years ago. I mean, many have been on here a long time too. But i was like 18 when i joined that site. I didn't even have a computer; i posted from my work place.
time moves very quickly

Reactions: Runner77 and Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
buddy! lol.
yes it was great. Crazy to think that was 25+ years ago. I mean, many have been on here a long time too. But i was like 18 when i joined that site. I didn't even have a computer; i posted from my work place.
time moves very quickly
I remember being on that site in the late 90's. It was during the time I was learning to use a computer and getting introduced to the internet. Alot of great Habs dialogue. Great folks too!

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
agrohab?
habs fan from maine?

holy shit. gapper. I would've totally forgot about him. He was King Dick hahaha. Wow such a blast from the past. I do remember HFFM! agro?...kind of.

Duane was so nice. Very level headed guy whenever he chimed in.

I was posting under the same name as here but I feel like I didn't start actually posting till sometime around the Halak/Eller trade maybe? Maybe a bit before.

I do remember Sylvain! So you were posting under Tyson on there? I definitely remember a Tyson.

We totally should start a thread on here about all the ex-Habfans posters.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
holy shit. gapper. I would've totally forgot about him. He was King Dick hahaha. Wow such a blast from the past. I do remember HFFM! agro?...kind of.

Duane was so nice. Very level headed guy whenever he chimed in.

I was posting under the same name as here but I feel like I didn't start actually posting till sometime around the Halak/Eller trade maybe? Maybe a bit before.

I do remember Sylvain! So you were posting under Tyson on there? I definitely remember a Tyson.

We totally should start a thread on here about all the ex-Habfans posters.
I posted under Sylvain on Habfans. Tyson on HF

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I've never wanted to sign Monahan long term and pushed back against people who did. @26Mats can corroborate this as we've had many discussions about it, he wanted to sign him and I didn't.

Hmmm, Monahan, and the potential of getting a 3rd first for him at some point down the line...great player, great in front of the net on the pp...wish we had been able to sign him this summer...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad