MLS - 2024 Season

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Seattle is f***ing terrible this season. I don’t think I’ve seen a decline as fast as Frei’s. Terrible. Their backline went from the best in the league to one of the worst. Ragen has been terrible defensively, Yeimar terrible on the ball, Nouhou is one of the dumbest players in the league. Joao Paulo runs like he has bricks in his shoes. Morris, Chu both are wasteful and only on the field due to their past success and speed. Horrible decision making. Ruidiaz is also dumb and takes shots from everywhere and kills possession. Rusnak does f*** all but pass sideways and backwards. Just absolutely terrible all the way around. If they don’t spend BIG this summer on a new striker, a new CB and a new midfielder they will be bad for a long time.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Seattle is f***ing terrible this season. I don’t think I’ve seen a decline as fast as Frei’s. Terrible. Their backline went from the best in the league to one of the worst. Ragen has been terrible defensively, Yeimar terrible on the ball, Nouhou is one of the dumbest players in the league. Joao Paulo runs like he has bricks in his shoes. Morris, Chu both are wasteful and only on the field due to their past success and speed. Horrible decision making. Ruidiaz is also dumb and takes shots from everywhere and kills possession. Rusnak does f*** all but pass sideways and backwards. Just absolutely terrible all the way around. If they don’t spend BIG this summer on a new striker, a new CB and a new midfielder they will be bad for a long time.
As I say that Rusnak gets 2 assists to tie the game. :laugh: and Morris scores the winner

OH WELL I stand by it! Seattle has been absolute poo this year.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
20240622_222825.jpg

3-0 Red Bulls over TFC. Game featured a near 2 hour delay due to lightning.

Reactions: Basement Cat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad