OT: MLB Thread 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Severino, Butto, and Stanek shut down the last 5 innings.

Stanek should be good for tomorrow, Diaz will definitely be available now, and the rest of the pen gets a full day off. Maton was running on fumes.

Now you've got everyone available outside of Butto with your best guy going in G2.

I like that Alonso had three walks. He looked calm at the plate, first time in a while. Might be a good sign for however long this goes.

Reactions: will1066 and AirGut

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Severino, Butto, and Stanek shut down the last 5 innings.

Stanek should be good for tomorrow, Diaz will definitely be available now, and the rest of the pen gets a full day off. Maton was running on fumes.

Now you've got everyone available outside of Butto with your best guy going in G2.

I like that Alonso had three walks. He looked calm at the plate, first time in a while. Might be a good sign for however long this goes.
still a bit worried about alonso on breaking balls

Reactions: majordomo

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
He’s breaking my balls, that’s for sure
Lol. He's lunging again and pulling the ball on the ground to third a lot. Two weeks ago he had started to use the opposite field. I don't think he's ever not hit cleanup but here we are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad