OT: MLB Thread 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I was co-proctoring a virtual training and was so distracted, f***. What a goddamn game. Maybe the ChiSox sucking historic ass this year will turn around the fortunes of this cursed team.

• Haha
Reactions: will1066

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I'm not going to say "rather" in terms of who I want to play, but it may end up being a bit of a blessing not having to fly out to SD.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Brandon Nimmo tryna beat out that last double play ball

larussa-running.gif

Reactions: nyr2k2 and will1066

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
One of the most satisfying Mets seasons I can remember. The 2024 Mets weren't just counted out in August, May, or March, they were counted out on August 1st, 2023.

They were not given a chance, it was a buffer season. The one before they were supposed to contend again. Running a bunch of guys on 1 year deals to fill space. Reclamation projects and unknown bullpen guys. A first time manager and a GM looking to get his fingerprints all over a team that weren't his guys.

All the quirks of a season, Seymour Weiner, the Rally Pimp, Grimace, OMG, and it's all capped off with as Mets and non-Mets of a game as humanly possible.

It's not over, but the rollercoaster ride gets an expansion to the postseason. The thought of that last summer couldn't be seen by those in charge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad