OT: MLB Talk

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Buehler vs Severino tomorrow. Since coming back, can't tell when Buehler will have location problems.

Yamamoto vs. .. Quintana I'm guessing? or Peterson. Going to be interesting bc no matter who throws Mets are going to be sending a bunch of southpaws at the Dodgers. I like it.

Going to be interesting if the Mets give Nimmo a day off. Mets have McNeil, and Nimmo could be useful as a PH bat. Alvarez has to start hitting.

One thing we've seen this playoffs imo is how much of a liability Alonso is at 1B. His range is simply poor, and it's hurt them. imo he's going to be a DH whether he ends up here or somewhere else.

Does Iglesias sit in favor of Jeff at 2B?

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
I was just thinking that Nimmo looks like he needs to get off his feet so was thinking to put McNeil in left. But if you're implying that the lineup would have much too little pop with both McNeail and Iglesias in the lineup, you're right...
I’d put McNeil in for Nimmo, Acuña in for Iglesias, and Torrens in for Alvy. Iglesias and Alvy are taking absolutely awful at bats right now and can use a breather.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Kosovo vs Cyprus
    Kosovo vs Cyprus
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $725.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Lithuania vs Romania
    Lithuania vs Romania
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $790.00