New York Islanders: Mitch Korn Leaves Isles to Re-join Barry Trotz in Nashville

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
Going to miss Korn a lot. Seemed like he was not even full time though if I remember correctly. Great get for Nashville and the $8 million dollar man will have to have someone else help him out.

Reactions: JJ18Sniper

JJ18Sniper

Oct 2, 2020
NY
Bummer given his track record. A change may have been needed to get Sorokins game back, but I assumed it would be Greco to go.

Going to miss Korn a lot. Seemed like he was not even full time though if I remember correctly. Great get for Nashville and the $8 million dollar man will have to have someone else help him out.
If Nashville unloads Soros, they may need the guru to get the next guy going.

Reactions: YearlyLottery

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Wasn't Korn the Isles' Director of Goaltending last season when our superstar MVP goalie had a sub-par year? I'm okay with taking my chances with whoever Roy comes up with.
This, who cares that Korn is gone. He clearly could not help Sorokin this season so this is not a big loss in my eyes.

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
Whaaah Wahhh.
As mentioned before, when Sorokin struggled it did not seem that the coaching was helping.
Good Luck with Barry Mr. Korn!

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
Sorokin hasn’t been great in the playoffs from what I remember
He was against the Penguins. Has run lukewarm since. The inconsistency of his body of work in regular season and playoffs is not uncommon for star goalies OR flash in the pans.

Time will tell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad