Miscellaneous NHL Talk XXIV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Just the way he talks, the way he carries himself and the manner in which he answers questions makes him come across as an arrogant little ****. That cocky smirk that's always on his face doesn't help.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The new World Cup of Hockey format is idiotic.

Sounds like the format is a one-off. Don't know why it has to be even that, but whatever. I don't have an issue with a European All-Star team if it's an 8-team format, but the Under-23 team completely delegitimizes everything. If Bettman wants the Olympics to go away, then the World Cup needs to be taken as seriously as that.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I finally have a little time just to watch hockey, so I was thinking about going to hockeystreams and just digging up some game from this season... Any advice on what a really exciting game was this season? Doesnt matter if we talk many goals, physicality, funny situations, or everything mixed together. Thanks for any ideas

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Sounds like the format is a one-off. Don't know why it has to be even that, but whatever. I don't have an issue with a European All-Star team if it's an 8-team format, but the Under-23 team completely delegitimizes everything. If Bettman wants the Olympics to go away, then the World Cup needs to be taken as seriously as that.

I hate that under 23 team as much as anyone but who would the 8th team be? a 2nd Canadian team? maybe a western and eastern Canada team? I don't know.
they definitely should of come up with something different.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Sam C has a serious unhealthy Johnny Hockey obesession. I like the kid... But come on... I was never the "he's a local kid!!" Type of guy though

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Sam C has a serious unhealthy Johnny Hockey obesession. I like the kid... But come on... I was never the "he's a local kid!!" Type of guy though

You can add TJ Brennan, Mike Trout, & Bobby Ryan to that list as well. If he's not talking about the Flyers he's talking about one of them & how they're from the South Jersey area.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Funny how G and Fluery have to stand next to each other because of their numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad