Miscellaneous NHL Talk XVIII - 2018/19 Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'm not going to cheer for Torts, ever, unless there are extreme circumstances. I don't think it's going to matter - if history holds, this long layoff is going to murder their momentum.

Just a friendly reminder that Boston embarassed us in the 2011 Playoffs en route to winning a Cup with that piece of garbage Tim Thomas in net.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
I think Leafs should hire Hakstal.

P.S I do not why Jackets cannot win over Bruins here. Jackets match up well imo.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Is negative 2 the same as minus 2?

The Dermott turnover on the first goal was definitely worse. Passed it right to a Bruin unpressured, gets danced, goal. That was seconds after another nearly disastrous turnover of his.

Matthews had a chance to clear that first goal and failed too. Johanssons goal was unassisted. Inexcusable play by gardnier there

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Just a friendly reminder that Boston embarassed us in the 2011 Playoffs en route to winning a Cup with that piece of garbage Tim Thomas in net.

Yeah, I just can't find the ire to care very much about 2011, believe it or not. It's the same as the Leafs - you are still angry at them for ~2008 (?), but there was too much water under the bridge for me at that point. I could find a reason to hate very nearly everybody if I tried, but I would rather just burn super hot with intense hatred for the ****ing mongrels who deserve it. Having said that, it's not like I'm exactly "choosing" per se - the inner thermometer rises and falls to its own spite logic.

Reactions: FlyerFaithful17

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
No thank you. The lack of Caps hate here hurts my soul. Help me @Captain Dave Poulin, you’re my only hope.

Straw is actually a fan of the Hershey Bears and this Washington **** that he is spewing is mere confusion, that's all. Also, he is about 23 years old, so he has no idea what we went through with that ****ing pack of horrible ****s - no idea whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad