Miscellaneous NHL Talk V6.0 - 2018/19 Regular Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Uh, because with Laughton at LW and Raffl at RW, and Vorobyev at 3C, he was better off starting the season in LHV with Knight at 4C and paired with Laughton on the PK and Weal, Lehtera and Weise in the press box. Then forwards started dropping like flies.

I doubt Lindblom was close to being a scratch, a lot of stuff posted here comes out of thin air or more odoriferous sources.

Well he was one of the players being a “game time decision” without being injured.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
You lose to an even worse coach, you lose your job, makes sense.
Then Dubious Hysteria will be here forever. For which coach is worse than our coach? If he can not be up-shown by an inferior opponent, then the baked-in excuse will always be readily available.

Edit: Spend too long away from your friends, then you wind up like a little kid walking into a movie theater and asking what's going on, chewing your popcorn all loud. Don't look for strangers in the Alps kids, and keep reading the thread before you fire off a response thinking it's original. Collective consciousness and all that jazz.

Last edited:

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Given that some of you guys watch the bachelor, I’ll just ignore what you guys think is good/great taste. Never mind the fact of boy bands either.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
If it takes something like that to embarrass the Flyers into firing Lappy then I hope someone can get some players on tape being honest about how bad the PK is.

Reactions: Asnito and VladDrag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad