Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCV: Second Round

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will be the 2023 Cup Champ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
It's been five years since it happened as is, but I'm happy that Pittsburgh-Washington every year is finally, undoubtedly dead for the foreseeable future
They'll chase few individual records before going full tank mode at the exact same time. So I'll expect it to be another 5 years at least before we have to hear about them.

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Akira is named after the famous anime movie, and his brother's name is Krilin.

1683050202060.png

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Akira is named after the famous anime movie, and his brother's name is Krilin.

No. I don't believe you. No way.

Akira I get. No. No way anybody names their kid after Krilin. That can't be possible. This is a fake prospect.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Was poking around and this stood out to me:
1683063634565.png

NJ stomped on NYR really, really hard and Sheshterkin kept that series from being a face-peeling blowout.

Carolina should have also generated more goals. Sorokin is also a very good goalie.

These are two strong-ass offenses. NJ is ranked 2nd in the playoffs in xG/60, Carolina is 3rd. They are separated by .01 (2.89 vs 2.88). If Schmid keeps his party going, that's probably the entire difference in the series there

Edmonton currently expects 3.23, they're on another planet after one measly round.

I'm unsure how to adjust for defensive performances given who each team faced. The Islanders are sad and the Rangers were extra mega-sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad