GDT: Minsk Dinamo versus St-Petersburg SKA - October 10th, 12:30 EST - The Plot Thickens

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
They could but nothing serves their interests more than putting the best youth prospect on the bench to say this is what happens if you don't bend to our will contractually.
Pick a reason
1- Make the Habs buy him out for tons of money
2- Make him sign a contract in the KHL (I honestly think SKA’s given up on this by now)
3- Punish the NHL for taking their best players

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Got to imagine that SKA fans are as annoyed by this stupidity as Habs fans are. Absurd shit.

They are, its not just us. But we are the most vocal.

Rotenberg gets asked every game about Demidov which is why we are in Therrien with Galchy territory. Where every valid question on usage makes the buffoon double down and do worse things.

Pick a reason
1- Make the Habs buy him out for tons of money
2- Make him sign a contract in the KHL (I honestly think SKA’s given up on this by now)
3- Punish the NHL for taking their best players

It's more 2 but a message to the youth players in the organization. I think it will have the opposite effect but somehow they got Michkov Ryabkin and Demidov.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
They are, its not just us. But we are the most vocal.

Rotenberg gets asked every game about Demidov which is why we are in Therrien with Galchy territory. Where every valid question on usage makes the buffoon double down and do worse things.

It's more 2 but a message to the youth players in the organization. I think it will have the opposite effect but somehow they got Michkov Ryabkin and Demidov.
The only way they get Demidov to sign anything is by hanging him out of a hotel balcony until he breaks like Suge Knight did to Vanilla Ice.

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
SKA can easily get the best 19 year old lamp post in the world to sit 57 minutes a night on their bench.
All this drama, uncertainty and angst. Now you know why Demidov fell to 5 OA. NHL teams drafting at the top of the draft want certainty.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
These guys could do much worse to him or his family. Get him here ASAP.

Don't be absurd.

Got to imagine that SKA fans are as annoyed by this stupidity as Habs fans are. Absurd shit.

Demidov isn't the center of SKA's universe, so there are many other things for fans to laugh at.

2 days ago Rotenberg said he might have had pro potential!:laugh:

I dreamed of being a hockey player since childhood. I came as close as possible to becoming a pro player, but my parents decided it was a safer to follow the path of education. So I went to study in London. - RR

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
This is bad... Get him the f*** out of there now. Seriously, it is not going to get any better in any way you look at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
Don't be absurd.

Demidov isn't the center of SKA's universe, so there are many other things for fans to laugh at.

2 days ago Rotenberg said he might have had pro potential!:laugh:

I dreamed of being a hockey player since childhood. I came as close as possible to becoming a pro player, but my parents decided it was a safer to follow the path of education. So I went to study in London. - RR
He might have had more potential than 4th line plug Ivan Demidov!

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Stupid coach, stupid league. Seriously.

The disrespect 😤

1000009390.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Gustave

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad