GDT: Minnesota Wild @ Vancouver Canucks GDT 3/18/13

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I can't keep tweetdeck on and I have to avoid also looking at HFBoards due to watching the game from GCL. :)

Doesn't matter, price you pay for living in Finland. In addition to 4 hour night sleep gamedays.

Tell me about it. At least your sleep schedule makes it possible for you to get SOME sleep in.

I can go to sleep with a smile on my face now that we won. Too bad I'll have to get up in 2-3 hours. I was already tired at 8 PM, decided to stay up instead of sleeping 8 before the game. :facepalm:

A good hockey game though. Well, that's a bit of a stretch. We looked quite horrible at the start of the 2nd, but Canucks were even worse and therefore, Wild win! Not complaining at all. 2 points are 2 points.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Hoping these guys learned their lesson by letting that Ducks game get away from them too.

Dare I say they actually look like they enjoy playing the game right now. Was not the case a month ago. More of a team effort now as opposed to a bunch of lost individuals.

goatvindaloo

May 11, 2012
Shenandoah Valley
Sick as a dog, managed to sleep through the entire game. Will have to watch the replay on GCL.
Have to admit, I had little hope going into this game, what with it being in Vancouver and all, but glad to see the losing streak broken! On to Detroit!

Billy Mays Here*

Yeo getting more and more confident in Brodin with every game.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Hoping these guys learned their lesson by letting that Ducks game get away from them too.

Dare I say they actually look like they enjoy playing the game right now. Was not the case a month ago. More of a team effort now as opposed to a bunch of lost individuals.

that right there lady is the team gelling. would have happened sooner if there was time for practices (nevermind the lost camp and preseason). we needed it more than other teams with all the new faces. my god, even Fletcher was saying he thought Suter would be up to speed in 20 games. That's an allstar...wonder where he thought the rest of the new guys would be?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad