Minnesota Wild General Discussion 2024-25

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I mean, Wallstedt needs to get some games, somewhere, doesn't he? How is he going to stay sharp?
Yeah I’m not the biggest fan of how they’d he’s deking him this season so far. Imo he still needs games.

It's a good thing we completely bypassed a proper search for a new coach, so we could simply hire a friend.
Also not a fan of signing Hynes and completely forgoing a HC search

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
I don't understand how we are so bad on the PK. I don't think it's a personnel problem, but more of a coaching problem. Right now we are close to being as bad as we were last year, when we were worst in the league.
You mean other PKs in the league don’t let the most dangerous triggers on the ice get a clear look with motion by overloading the non-threat at the top of the ice? If I see the defenseman try to dive up to defend a shot from inside the circle after the two forwards are both in a line both attempting to block some shot from the top of the ice I may have a stroke.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I’d love for Guerin to just admit he’s a complete moron and fleece LA out of Fiala somehow. That is 100% what this team needs.

Spurgeon to LTIR and offer the kings a 2nd and a good prospect.

Kap Ek Yurov
Fiala Rossi Boldy
Ohgren Khus Hartsy
Wgaf wgaf wgaf

Brodin Faber
Buium Middleton
Bogo Chisholm
Hunt

Fire everyone else into the sun and look for an upgrade on Middleton stat

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Y’all are just a bunch of rays of sunshine
Yuh. It's 3 games in. Teams never really start to get into season form until around 10-15 games in. That's why I don't get all spun up about anything until they get in about a month or so. I get that's what the preseason is supposed to be for, but it really just isn't the same. The team is still shaking off the rust, while the fans jumped into mid season mode already. Guess I don't expect much out of the season to be honest. Mostly imagine it going about the same as last year. More or less just hoping to see Ohgren, Marat and Wallstedt develop throughout the year. Past that, barring any major injuries, anything more than this year being a 'push'...then, cool.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I’d love for Guerin to just admit he’s a complete moron and fleece LA out of Fiala somehow. That is 100% what this team needs.

Spurgeon to LTIR and offer the kings a 2nd and a good prospect.

Kap Ek Yurov
Fiala Rossi Boldy
Ohgren Khus Hartsy
Wgaf wgaf wgaf

Brodin Faber
Buium Middleton
Bogo Chisholm
Hunt

Fire everyone else into the sun and look for an upgrade on Middleton stat
Fiala may have gotten a couple of goals today, but holy crap was he a nightmare defensively.....that ship has freaking sailed.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Fiala may have gotten a couple of goals today, but holy crap was he a nightmare defensively.....that ship has freaking sailed.
He certainly hasn’t fit well in LA , he would fit well with Rossi and Boldy. Just need Guerin to spend 2-3 days apologizing to him and groveling

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad