Minnesota Wild General Discussion 2024-25

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Readily? After 1 game be hasn't shown his true value? Get a rope!

That is too drastic a move to make after one game. I think they need to give him some time.

Put him in a hotel room with TVs that plays nothing but political adds 24/7. The TVs can't be turned off or the volume adjusted. The only reprieve from this room is when he's actively participating in hockey activities.

Give it until the elections to see if there is improvement in his game. If there isn't then you get the rope.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
That is too drastic a move to make after one game. I think they need to give him some time.

Put him in a hotel room with TVs that plays nothing but political adds 24/7. The TVs can't be turned off or the volume adjusted. The only reprieve from this room is when he's actively participating in hockey activities.

Give it until the elections to see if there is improvement in his game. If there isn't then you get the rope.

Alas, the Geneva Conventions prohibit cruel and unusual punishment and torture

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
More likely scenario in Hartman to the 1st line and Rossi to the 2nd line. I would still call up Boyd who could play on either the 3rd or 4th line. He is also a right handed center who is good on faceoffs.
I don’t hate that. I think JEE is a better fit with 97 & 36. If Rossi & Boldy build some chemistry that would be nice

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Two games into the season and Wallstedt has already been reassigned twice because we need extra skaters. Can't imagine it's going to get better as the season goes on. Not a great plan to begin with. And isn't Ohgren still here in the press box? Is Hunt still here in the press box?

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Two games into the season and Wallstedt has already been reassigned twice because we need extra skaters. Can't imagine it's going to get better as the season goes on. Not a great plan to begin with. And isn't Ohgren still here in the press box? Is Hunt still here in the press box?

Hunt was sent back down and Wally recalled. Ohgren was in the pressbox last game, not clue if he'll play or not for today's game.

The 3 goalie thing is just bad management from both a roster and cap perspective.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Hunt was sent back down and Wally recalled. Ohgren was in the pressbox last game, not clue if he'll play or not for today's game.

The 3 goalie thing is just bad management from both a roster and cap perspective.

Silly. Send Ohgren and Wallstedt down until they're going to play when they're here. Same with Hunt. None of those guys should be up here and healthy scratched on a regular basis.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Silly. Send Ohgren and Wallstedt down until they're going to play when they're here. Same with Hunt. None of those guys should be up here and healthy scratched on a regular basis.

For Wally I agree with that.

Hunt being recalled (and sent back down the next day) was the correct usage for the (injury/illness) circumstances.

Ohgren I'm okay with hanging out for a bit longer as the pressbox guy. Partly because I don't trust Iowa as a team, and partly because I think a couple of FWDs are on a short leash for their lineup spots. If he's not getting games by the end of this road trip then he needs to be sent down.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I didn't see anything suspect during the game. Knowing the Jets, maybe it's better this way. They are all lumberjacks and someone always gets hurt up there.
Knock on wood. Kaprizov...they have a tendency to sit on him.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I didn't see anything suspect during the game. Knowing the Jets, maybe it's better this way. They are all lumberjacks and someone always gets hurt up there.

Just speculation on my part. I don't think he was healthy when the season started.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad