Minnesota Wild General Discussion 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
To be fair, Russo’s tweet had it like this:

Top 6 of

Kaprizov-Rossi-Zuccarello
Ohgren-Eriksson Ek-Boldy

Just inject all of that into my veins please.
I can also see Hartman and Boldy being centered by Rossi/JEE. Marat can center the 3rd line, while Marjo drops down to the 4th. Don't know where that leaves OofGrin, but if he is going to be any good he'll fight through things. Just no more Mojo in the top 6.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I'd say Ohgren, Hunt and Wallstedt will go to the minors, they all need to play.

I did expect Ohgren to make the team this year, but that changed when they signed Lauko and he's doing well. They want more grit, can't see any prospect with this element.

Jones 13th forward and Merrill 7th D.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
To be fair, Russo’s tweet had it like this:

Top 6 of

Kaprizov-Rossi-Zuccarello
Ohgren-Eriksson Ek-Boldy

Just inject all of that into my veins please.

That's how I would have wanted to interpret the tweet as well, but sounds like it's Boldy and |hgren taking turns playing on the same line.

Matt Boldy took part in his first full practice since getting hurt on Sept. 21 and cycled in and out of his normal second-line right-wing spot with Liam Öhgren. If Boldy responds well after Thursday’s practice, he may play his first exhibition game in Friday’s preseason finale in Chicago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad