GDT: Minnesota Wild @ Edmonton Oilers | 8:30PM CST | FSN, FSWI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Please don't put Smyth's face on the tv anymore.

TTAlbinoOrcBig.gif

LordFletcher

Jun 18, 2012
Tonka-Wayzata, MN
still blows my mind how bad the Oilers are with all the speed and talent they have.

Agreed!

I can't help but think they are still far away from really contending for a playoff spot. I don't see this team ever being compared to Chicago or Pitts like everyone wants to dream of.

#1's might finally not pay off to be Stanley cups

DON'T STOP THE PARTY!!!!

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
screw the fight, i'd like to see the favor returned. let rupps big ass (try to) catch RNH, Schultz, Hall etc with about 10 strides worth of acceleration.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Let's finish this!

The Wild really paced themselves tonight... we have gotten better as the game has progressed.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
huh. clutter went for the puck rather than finish a check. not sure how i feel about that even though it worked out well.

NHLPodium

Dec 5, 2012
still blows my mind how bad the Oilers are with all the speed and talent they have.

I feel like they are like us but on steroids. As in we try to be cute and pass, while they try to be super cute and spin around and make highlight reel shots, without just trying to get a dirty goal in. I've never seen so many spinorama passes from any other team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad