GDT: Minnesota @ Montreal - 7:30 - RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary Code

How do I change that
Aug 22, 2013
Delirium
:wildvs. :habs

b1ea.png

r5x7.png
xes.png

Rosters :

:habs
suh5.jpg

:wild

Parise - Koivu - Coyle
Nino - Granlund - Pominville
Cooke - Brodziak - Fontaine
Heatley - Konopka - Mitchell

Suter - Brodin
Scandella - Spurgeon
Stoner - Prosser

Harding
Gustafsson

Goalies :​
8v0d.png

4fvr.png

Online Streaming :
RDS 1
RDS 2

ksn5.jpg

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
last game was Pacioretty's last game of he's still recovering from his injury...I'm about to throw him under the bus with dd.

that said, pacioretty has a big game...and goes on a tear and rips it up well into the new year, pk takes command as our # 1 and emelin is throwing some heavy hits.

go habs go!

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
If you told me that price would be flirting with a gaa of 2.00 and a 940 save Percentage, I would say we would be battling for the presidents cup right now.

Does anybody have worse goal support than price right now?

Yet Harding's numbers are downright silly. Dunno who isnt pulling for the guy. Good for him!

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
I've got my good luck underwear on, no chance we lose.
ulwTwgR.jpg

Zorro

Aug 5, 2011
If you told me that price would be flirting with a gaa of 2.00 and a 940 save Percentage, I would say we would be battling for the presidents cup right now.

Does anybody have worse goal support than price right now?

Yet Harding's numbers are downright silly. Dunno who isnt pulling for the guy. Good for him!

meaning that if we could score a measly 3 goals per game we would be winning the majority of them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad