GDT: "Minimalist" - Oilers @ Flyers - 5PM MST - SNW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Flyers broadcasters "sometimes teams at the bottom of the league catch some breaks, and they caught one there" regarding the Nurse hit.

Reaaaaaaaaaaal subtle there guys. :laugh:

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Anyone else see Gagner throw the puck away twice in a row there?

Ya really don't miss that. So afraid to get hit still

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
Philly PBP guy

"Sometimes teams at the bottom of the league catch some breaks" in reference to Nurse getting away with one lol.

"Maroon must be miserable" about being traded.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
kassian is adorable when he smiles
4IMAUIt.gif

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Drai and Hall really need to step up. Can't rely solely on Mcdavid to produce. I can't believe how much they've tapered off since Mcdavid has been back.

McDreamy

Losing credibility
Feb 25, 2009
Philly PBP guy

"Sometimes teams at the bottom of the league catch some breaks" in reference to Nurse getting away with one lol.

"Maroon must be miserable" about being traded.

I was shaking my head when I heard that comment about reffing. They have no clue what this season has been like for us.

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
Drai and Hall really need to step up. Can't rely solely on Mcdavid to produce. I can't believe how much they've tapered off since Mcdavid has been back.

Drai is outta gas. Hall is...I don't even know.

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
Yea, Hall's skillset isn't suited to a powerplay. He's still immensely talented so he should easily make one of the units, but the PP doesn't play to his strengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad